Super League & Diamond League trials start soon (U12 - U18)!
Updated: Nov 9, 2018
Boys and Girls Trials for Super League / Diamond League players for the 2019 season commence this Sunday 4 November at Charles Bean Sportsground at Lindfield.
We encourage everyone to register for these trials if you are interested in taking your football more seriously including 2 training sessions per week and professional coaching. Participants are welcome to trial without committing to a team if they are unsure as to whether they would like to participate.
Our football association, NSFA, offers two development leagues to provide association players with a high-level community football experience – Super League and Diamond League. These leagues act as the top division of community football in their respective age groups, enforcing a minimum standard of coaching and training sessions per week. Read about it at http://nsfa.asn.au/players/development-leagues/
Super League and Diamond League Trial Times
* U12s Super League (born 2007): 12.00pm on 4 Nov and 11 Nov, both trials at Charles Bean
* U13s Super League (born 2006): 12.00pm on 4 Nov and 1.30pm on 11 Nov, both trials at Charles Bean
* U14s Super League (born 2005): 1.30pm on 4 Nov and 11 Nov, both trials at Charles Bean
* U15s Super League (born 2004): 1.30pm on 4 Nov and 11 Nov, both trials at Charles Bean
* U16s Super League (born 2003): 3.00pm on 4 Nov and 11 Nov, both trials at Charles Bean
* U17s Super League (born 2002): 4.30pm on 4 Nov at Charles Bean and 4.30pm on 18 Nov at NTRA
* U18s Super League (born 2001): 4.30pm on 4 Nov at Charles Bean and 4.30pm on 18 Nov at NTRA
* Girls U10s Diamond League (born 2009 or after): 9.00am on 4 Nov and 11 Nov, both trials at Charles Bean
* Girls U12s Diamond League (born 2007 or 2008): 9.00am on 4 Nov and 11 Nov, both trials at Charles Bean
* Girls U14s Diamond League (born 2005 or 2006): 10.30am on 4 Nov and 11 Nov, both trials at Charles Bean
* Girls U16s Diamond League (born 2003 or 2004): 10.30am on 4 Nov and 11 Nov, both trials at Charles Bean
* Girls U18s (born 2001 or 2002): 3.00pm on 18 November at NTRA (1 trial date only)
For players wishing to play in normal club teams (typically 1 training per week), registrations for the season will open in early January and team allocation / grading (TAGS) will be held at Norman Griffiths Oval on Sundays February 10 & 17. There is no requirement for these players to register using this link. Information on registration and session times by age group will be provided closer to the date.
If you have not yet registered please register at this link (only for players trialling for Super League and Diamond League teams):